Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Words....












For my entire adult life, I have been a girl who documents the every day. Usually with scrapbooking...which I miss, terribly.
Lately it's been with these three random journals. I love having a "home" for Katie's silly antics, and I love an art journal that has creativity prompts like the black and white page above. (And I completed one of the prompts "crack the spine of this journal" while I took this picture. ) :)
I really do think it's important to document the every day. :) Katie reminded me of how important that is tonight, when she looked through one of our scrapbooks and wanted me to read all of the journaling on each page.
She loves hearing about "her story", and I realize how many little moments I would forget if I didn't record them somewhere.

Do you journal, or scrapbook? What's your way of documenting life?
xo
Charin

3 comments:

  1. I should definately journal more.I have started like a million diaries,but i never keep up.Really annoying!

    I love my wreck journal,it´s fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Fauve! :)
    I was never one to keep a diary, but the specific use journals have been great.
    Hope you're doing well!
    Charin

    ReplyDelete
  3. such cute journals!! oh my, they look lovely and you're really lucky to be so disciplined as to actually write your thoughts down.

    x
    alina

    ReplyDelete