Monday, March 7, 2011

What's in the bag?...or, why my back hurts :)


















Have you seen those "what's in your purse?" blog posts?
Well, when my friend Magan lifted my purse this weekend and said "Charin! What do you have in this thing??" I was reminded that it would be a really great time to clean mine out. :)
This is crazy, people.
Books (yep, reading all of them), bills, lip gloss, perfume, diapers, toys, work schedule (slightly blurred so that the creepy people out there can't read it)....and I didn't even show the mound of scribbled notes and contact information bits that were in there.
I really should clean my purse out more often. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, you sure carry around lots of stuff!! And all those books look heavy enough! Oh, by the way - I've searched the world for a Harajuku perfume, lucky you!!!
    xxx,
    Lily
    http://lilycupcake.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete