Sunday, January 9, 2011

pretty*pretty








source
source
source
source
source
source

I can't help but get a little bit excited thinking about getting settled into a new home (whenever that day comes...hopefully very soon!)
Until then, browsing online for pieces I love helps me dream. :)
There's just something about a great big bed covered in ivory that draws me in...but, since I am the mother of a four and almost-two year old that will most likely NOT be making it's way into my home. :)
I absolutely love word art..vintage-look bus rolls, canvases, quotes.
It's a must have, wherever I live. :)
Cute patterned chairs? Yes, please.
What are your favorite finds in home decor? Please share, I'm looking for some more inspiration! :)
Charin

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I love PaperBackSwap - I definitely recommend! All you pay is to ship off the books people request, which is a bit less than $3 for an average-sized book (USPS has a book rate, which is nice). And it's so fun to go and choose your own books for free and get packages in the mail! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'll check it out...I need to take a trip to my used bookstore soon too. Although usually Amazon gets all of my book money. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a friend who has those exact same chairs in her living room!!! I think she ordered them online from Target. They are so cute!! ~~~ Valarie

    ReplyDelete